Retail Sales Training Programs
Do you ever wonder what types of sales opportunities your team members may be missing? Do your retail sales associates struggle to attain their quotas? Do you have inconsistent results from day-to-day?
These are some of the things that many retailers struggle with and RTS has the retail training seminars and online retail courses that will communicate the tools and techniques that will improve your store’s results and your retail sales representative’s results quickly. Contact us today for a free consultation regarding your retail sales training requirements.
Retail Training Based On Real World Experience
Every RTS instructor and training development specialist has been selected because of their experience working on the floor of actual retail stores. Our team members have had successful careers owning and operating specialty and big box retail locations. Simply put, they know how to compete. Our training team has worked across virtually every retail sector including:
- Food services
- Wireless phones
- Pool Supplies
- Gift items
- Big Box
- Mass Merchant
Sales Training That Focuses On Serving The Customer
Many sales training programs focus on the things that you can say to “make your customer buy.” While RTS’ sales training does speak to techniques that can be used to influence customer decisions, all of our training is based on the premise that great retailers understand the importance of building strong customer relationships.
It cost up to 10 times more to find a new customer than it does to retain and existing one. Therefore, RTS’ retail sales training courses include in-depth training on the value of a repeat customer and building referrals. Other key messages include:
- The Values Of Great Salesmanship
- Preparing the Store and the Sales Representative for Selling
- Greeting and Building Customer Relationships
- Learning About The Uncovering Customer’s Lifestyle
- Creating and Recommending Solutions
- Using Motivating Language
- Recognizing Buying Signals
- How and When to Close the Sale
- The Five Steps to Overcoming Stalls and Objections
- Follow-up and Building Referrals
- Register For An On-Line Retail CourseToday!
Retail Sales Training That Positively Impacts Your KPI’s
Every retailer understands that they need to measure the activities and results that impact their business. RTS understands this as well. That is why we begin our custom retail training programs with a discussion that is focused on your goals and targets including:
- Conversion Rate
- Average Transaction Values
- Items per Sale
- Year-over-Year Revenue
- Gross Margin
Whether it's an instructor-led retail sales training seminar, a computer-based sales training program, or a train-the-trainer program for your retail team, Retail Training Services can provide the solutions that fit your needs. Contact us today to learn more about our standard training courses or our custom content development programs!
Latest Blog Updates
- Create a Culture of Excellence in Your Retail Staff March 1, 2014
- Too Much Selection – Why Less is Often More February 25, 2014
- 6 Reasons Why Team Members Hate Your Meetings February 24, 2014