Outsource Your Training
Focus on your core activities and lower your overhead by outsourcing your training program content and administration to Retail Training Services.
Get Better Results While Lowering Training Costs
Retailers operate on thin margins and have to watch every penny. That means that retail training budgets are often stretched thin. In fact, surveys conducted by industry experts show that the average retailer spends between $500 and $1,000 per year on training their front-line team members.
At Retail Training Services understand that we need to help you meet your targets while staying within budget. As such our training solutions are designed to be cost effective. In fact, based on the number of employees, we can deliver complete training solutions for as little as $15-$50 per employee per year!
“In over 20 years as a retailer I have never experienced a better training program. I could have used more.”
Ten Reasons To Outsource Your Retail Training Program
Our outsourced retail training solutions including retail seminars, custom development, online retail courses, and learning system management programs make sense for retailers and their vendors for a number of reasons including:
- Outsourced training programs often cost less than internal development and administration
- Allows retailers and their vendors to stay focused on their core activities and competencies
- Retailers and retail vendors can utilize training assets when and how they need them instead of paying for them all year
- Retailers can learn new best practices for training and retail operations
- Taking advantage of outsourcer’s expertise and existing content results in faster execution of your training programs
- Well trained retail team members are better engaged in the business and more productive
- Our training consultants are fully accountable for the quality of their results
- Retailers can take advantage of RTS fresh viewpoint on your business practices
- More flexibility and increased speed to market because you can add resources as needed vs. having a fixed salary or budget
- Reduced capital investment and the reallocation of assets. Now you can place your investments in things like inventory and fixtures vs. training salaries that are not leveraged year-round
Focus On Your Core Business
Recent studies have shown that two-thirds of Fortune 1000 companies are outsourcing some portion of their training functions and the trend is growing as they seek to focus on the things that are core to their business. These companies know that allowing specialists from outside of their organizations to partner with them makes sense. The reasons are simple…Outsourced training increases training impact and lower training costs.
Now, more than ever, leading retailers, retail associations, manufacturers and distributors understand the value that comes from leveraging outsourced retail training companies and their capabilities. Whether it is to support retail store manager training, a new product roll-out, sales training, or other aspects of the business, outsourcing your training efforts may make sense for you.
Retail Training Programs That Make Your Business More Successful
RTS is focused on providing our clients with the best quality and value possible. Our goal is to earn your ongoing business and loyalty.
To be the premier provider of training that is focused solely on the retail industry and on the people who work in it. We want to be your “go-to” solution when it comes to training your team members!
To create and to distribute high quality and affordable training that helps you to: Increase Revenue, Build Gross Margin, Control Expenses, Grow your Bottom Line, and Improve Your Cash Flow!
If you would like to learn more about outsourcing your retail training and development programs can help your business, contact us to learn more about how we have helped other companies apply a fresh approach to improving retail performance.